Important Changes at Student Legal Service
Please note the following changes at Student Legal Service before visiting our office:
- Masks are required in the SLS office. If you don’t have a mask, we have disposable masks available.
- Our office is very small, and we are trying to minimize the number of people in the space as much as we can. Accordingly, we ask that you schedule your appointment using email or by phone. SLS does not have drop-in appointment hours.
- At this time, all appointments will be virtual, unless otherwise indicated by the attorney or staff member.
- We have discontinued our notary services until further notice.
- Please note the changes to our public office hours (see below).
Public Office Hours
Our office is open to the public during the following hours (subject to holidays):
- Monday: 9:00am to 3:30pm
- Tuesday: 9:00am to 3:30pm
- Wednesday: 9:00am to 3:30pm
- Thursday: 9:00am to 3:30pm
- Friday: 9:00am to 2:00pm
Outside of these hours, please connect with our office by email ([email protected]) or leave us a message on our voicemail. Administrative staff monitor both the email and the voicemail Monday through Friday, from 8:30am to 4:30pm.